On Premise Activation Specialist - Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Are you passionate about spirits? Do you want an opportunity to represent some of the top brands in the industry? Do you love meeting new people, sharing your knowledge and influencing people to be better-informed?
If so, join our team!
This nationwide group of professionals is influencing the choices that consumers make in adult beverages. They are winning the hearts and minds of the on-premise opinion leaders and industry, impacting sales of marquee spirits products. They are doing this by:
- Developing and executing on-premise specific programs in strategically-important image accounts by establishing relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and customers.
- Establishing brand presence at key social occasions that impact the On-Premise / Nightlife.
- Winning the hearts and minds of On-Premise opinion leaders and the On-Premise industry, utilizing sales persuasion skills.
- Creating a public profile and presence through various social channels.
- Attending in-depth brand training and activation training
- Working very closely with sales and distribution partners to provide a consistent and cohesive message.
What we are we looking for in you:
- Previous industry experience – bartender, mixologist, field sales, etc.
- Knowledge of spirits/ beer/wine
- Motivated self-starter, outgoing, gregarious, articulate and charismatic
- In-depth understanding of target consumer
- Adept in sales and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- In-depth understanding of on-premise account universe in activation neighborhood
- Experience in reporting and expense management through online web portals
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.