Field Supervisor- Norwalk, CT
- Norwalk, CT, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Field Supervisor (FS) is based in Norwalk, CT and responsible for overseeing a team of Field Managers and their team’s performance within an assigned region. Teams within each region will span across different states and are responsible for performance within the On-Premise channel.
This position will have direct reports located in varying markets throughout the U.S., which they will deliver executional excellence and coach and guide toward achieving individual and program goals. The FS will be responsible for assembling a team of committed, brand educated, Field Managers, to execute in their assigned markets, in an effort to engage in key partners such as local client, retailers, and consumers on the core brands.
The Field Supervisor is expected to use their business acumen to steward all elements of the business within their assigned regions and have a deep understanding of the beverage alcohol industry, specifically the spirits segment. The FS has a pulse on market-based insights and collaborates regularly with local field clients to deliver innovative and strategic thinking that drives overall business results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a day-to-day contact for field managers demonstrating in-depth knowledge of client’s business, state laws/regulations, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Maintains consistent communication and travel frequency to develop, coach and drive performance of Field Managers
- Collaborates internally with cross-functional departments and other account team members to hire and grow the talent pool
- Manages field execution to achieve business objectives and KPI goals
- Delivers guidance and support to assigned team members, managing activity for their respective markets
- Manages all expenses and budgets with quarterly review
- Works closely with other Field Supervisors to ensure consistency across regions fostering an environment of collaboration, creativity, support, and best practice sharing
- Aids in the development of Quarterly Planning
- Manages monthly and quarterly performance to produce business performance recaps and communicates results to key stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Ensures all program goals are met and proactively reports feedback to the Division Lead
- Drives and implements the vision of brand building initiatives inclusive of management/distribution of approved marketing materials
- Conducts market analysis to track performance at the brand, region and individual level
- Identifies opportunities for growth through competitive, channel and/or consumer insights and presents intelligence to the team / greater organization and aid in the development of innovative programs and ideas
- Bachelor's Degree; Focus in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in the Spirits/Beer industry
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Expert working knowledge of P & L and budget management
- Knowledge of alcohol regulations, rules, market trends, and competition preferred
- Ability to travel 2 weeks/month, sometimes with short notice
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.