- Atlanta, GA, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Are you heavily involved in your college community? Are you outgoing with the desire to meet new people? Do you consider yourself to be goal oriented? If so, this could be an opportunity for you!
We are seeking influential ambassadors to represent our energizing sports drink on campus and through social channels. This is a 13-week position, starting in January 2019 and ending in May 2019. This position is part-time, averaging 15-hours a week with a competitive weekly rate.
- Be the face of the brand & encourage trial of the product
- Distribute product through targeted events (campus events, tailgates, athletic events)
- Maintain program goals ( # of samples distributed, # of local retail requests)
- Educate consumers on product and brand
- Drive personal vehicle to pick up product and SWAG when needed
- Manage product inventory and report to the Market Manager if a product is low
- Manage expense budget for supplies
- Maintain clear and concise recaps for brand teams
- Keep all equipment & supplies clean
- Be flexible & offer support where needed
- Must be a current student at University of Georgia
- Must be active on social media and willing to post on behalf of the brand
- Must have a reliable vehicle on campus
- Able to lift 50lbs minimum repeatedly
- Must be involved with the campus community and aware of campus events
- Must have an outgoing, friendly personality with a desire to meet new people
- Must be a team player but also be able to work autonomously
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.