Brand Ambassador- Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join our team. This BA will work part-time, to support an In-Market Manager educate and distribute our product at ATL events. There is potential for this employee to travel to southeastern markets, including FL, AL, TN.
- Be the face of the brand & encourage trial of the product
- Distribute product through grassroots sampling
- Educate consumers on product and brand
- Manager product inventory and report to the market manager if a product is low
- Keep all equipment & supplies clean
- Be flexible & support where needed
- Experience sampling in the beverage space
- Familiarity with cold storage preferred
- Strong connection to Atlanta community
- Ability to lift 50lbs minimum repeatedly throughout the day
- An outgoing, friendly personality with a desire to meet new people
- Must be a team player but also be able to work autonomously
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.