In-Market Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a seasoned In-Market Manager to lead our experiential campaign through Atlanta, with potential light travel to southeastern states (FL, TN, AL). This is a full time, benefit eligible position starting in January 2019 and ending in December 2019.
- Manage 1-2 brand ambassadors, including training, scheduling
- Be key contact during event hours for any onsite staff
- Be the face of the brand and encourage trial of the product all while educating consumers
- Drive branded vehicle between events
- Maintain budget for supplies and staff
- Manage product inventory in the warehouse
- Maintain all equipment, and keep supplies clean
- Minimum 3-4 years tour/in market management experience
- Experience sampling beverage/food products
- Experience with cold storage
- Comfortable driving a large pick-up truck & trailer (5-8ft)
- Strong network in the Atlanta area, with a connection to the community
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Recapping, capturing photo/content for social channels
- Outgoing, organized, self-motivated and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to lift 50lb minimum
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.