Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking an Off Premise Sales Representative for our South Atlantic and Gulf region. This individual works alongside team members (3+) and the local client team/distributor partners, driving distribution for 2 marquis products within off-premise accounts in a pre-assigned territory. This is a travel-focused sales role requiring travel 80% of the time.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Seek growth and uncover new opportunities for client portfolio within off-premise distribution and merchandising
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor partner to achieve goals
- Leverage brand assets and merchandise across the off-premise channel to promote the brands and maintaining proper brand positioning to standard
- Understand negotiating tactics by leveraging price points and variations within channels
- Utilize sales database to review account purchase history
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and territory progress
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ inclusive of weekly recapping and follow ups
- Execute roles and responsibilities within allocated budget
- Complete all administrative tasks within outlined deadlines
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
Here’s what we need from you:
- 1-2 years experience in outside sales role
- Beverage experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must live in Atlanta, GA
- Must be willing to travel within region – GA, SC, FL, TN, LA, MS, AL, VA, MD
- Will be required to travel to specific markets Monday through Thursday, with 80% overnight travel.
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must have access to reliable transportation – large vehicle preferred
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.