Market Tour Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are looking for an experienced Market Tour Manager to run a 7-week tour around Atlanta. In this role you will:
- Lead the load in of the footprint at each event
- Be key contact during event hours for any onsite staff
- Breakdown footprint at the end of each event
- Keep an inventory of supplies throughout the tour
- Report back weekly on event metrics and results
- Take photos and videos at each event
- Make sure Instagram stations are always being run
- Represent Inspira and client onsite as if they were part of the brand team
- Always be in uniform and make sure brand ambassadors are in uniform during activation hours
Here's what we are looking for from you:
- Be a brand advocate/fan
- Strong connection to and knowledge of Atlanta culture
- Influence good relationships within the local community
- Friendly, punctual, articulate, positive, optimistic, outgoing
- 1+ years of event management experience
- Experience managing event staff
- Experience with sampling and cold storage preferred
- Have a strong desire to interact with and educate others
- Experience with events and setting up footprints
- Must have experience managing events, partnering with event organizers,
- Must be able to drive a cargo van
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. of equipment and display assets
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Clean background check
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.