On Premise Beer Sales Representative - Columbus, OH
- Columbus, OH, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking an On Premise Beer Sales Representative for our Ohio territory. The Beer Sales Representative works autonomously to ensure the successful sale, volume and rate of sale growth, distribution, brand presence and positioning of our premium beer portfolio within a set of dedicated accounts. Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Pursue new opportunities for portfolio distribution and grow brand presence within existing accounts to achieve quarterly sales goals
- Work closely with your Inspira Manager, local client and distributor partner(s) for market alignment and results
- Leverage brand approved assets to bring awareness to and promote our premium beer brands through features, sampling and education
- Develop and maintain effective account and distributor relationships
- Grow brand presence within existing accounts and identify new opportunities
- Utilize internal sales database to strategically plan and own your business
- Implement quality execution and brand visibility through POS according to standards
- Maintain open communication with HQ and field
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations and company and client policies
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- 1-3 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in beer, wines or spirits
- Previous on-premise, distributor, or retail work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the three-tier system
- Must live in assigned territory
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.