On/Off Premise Beer Sales Ambassador
- Baltimore, MD, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
This is a three to a six-month temporary position with the possibility of being extended beyond six months and/or becoming a regular full-time position with Inspira.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Pursue new opportunities for brand distribution and grow presence within new and existing large and small format independent off premise accounts while maintaining proper brand standards through merchandising
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor partners to achieve predetermined goals
- Leverage brand approved assets to bring awareness to and promote our premium beer brand and brewery through special events, merchandising, features, sampling and education
- As a local market expert, seek out opportunities within the territory to feature and amplify awareness through promotional resources and event execution for our core beer brand and local brewery
- Utilize internal sales database to strategically plan and own your business
- Communicate regularly with Inspira Managers, local distributors, and client field sales team to report market highlights, key learnings, and execution successes
- Provide insight and analyses of market activity and event execution through weekly recaps
- Bring awareness to and promote our premium beer brand and brewery through special events, sampling and education
- Understand negotiating tactics by leveraging price points and variations within channels
- Understand presence of local competitive brands within the account space
- Execute roles and responsibilities within allocated budget
- Complete all administrative tasks within outlined deadlines
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations and company and client policies
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- A people person who is an excited and personable brand advocate / fan
- Charismatic, able to engage with people in conversation around our beer brand and brewery
- Passionate about the local community and have an understanding of local beer competitors
- An entrepreneurial spirit, motivated by goal achievement
- 1-3 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in beer, wines or spirits
- Adept in sales and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Must live in assigned territory and have knowledge of local market nuances
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check. Must use own car to travel to and from accounts
- Must be willing to travel throughout MD, VA and DC as needed
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and expense reimbursement.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.