Market Tour Manager - Maine
- Augusta, ME 04330, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are looking for an experienced Market Tour Manager to run a 6-month tour around Maine, showcasing a major consumer product. In this role you will:
- Connect with the Maine community at events and through grassroots sampling
- Drive awareness of the product(s) and community involvement to consumers within Maine
- Achieve social media engagement, impressions, and targeted sampling
- Attract visitors to company footprint, encouraging visitors to share and post their experience
- Lead the on-site activation and manage program duration.
- Assist in selection and organization of our additional community events and invite others to volunteer.
Here's what we are looking for from you:
- Be a brand advocate / fan
- Strong connection to and knowledge of Maine culture
- Influence good relationships within the local community
- Appreciate the outdoors and physical well-being
- Friendly, punctual, articulate, positive, optimistic, outgoing
- 3+ years of event management experience
- Experience managing event staff
- Have a strong desire to interact with and educate others
- Experience with events and willingness to be on feet for up to 10 hours
- Must have experience managing large scale events, partnering with event organizers, production/storage companies, and media
- Must be able to drive a Food Truck/step van
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. of equipment and display assets
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Clean background check
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.