Summer Intern - Quality Assurance
- 10 Finderne Ave, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
The Insmed Summer Internship Program gives students an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a corporate environment, receive mentoring from highly skilled professionals and work on dynamic team projects. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) paid internship that will begin May 28, 2019 until August 16, 2019. The intern will be assigned goals and objectives that will support the strategic business plan of the team. The Internship Program culminates with each Intern presenting on their Insmed experience to members of our staff.
- Support the Quality Assurance Associate Director on short and long-term projects with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Work with QA and external application provider to develop a computerized tool to track external supplier and internal functional area audits and statuses.
- Ensure assigned projects are finalized and submitted in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of computerized systems and ability to think creatively is preferred.
- Ability to think creatively and to independently producemultimedia presentations.
- Open to students currently in full-time pursuit of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or advanced level degree
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook).
- Must successfully exhibit Insmed’s five (5) core corporate competencies of: Excellence, Accountability, Driven, Collaborative and
- Solutions; along with any other position specific competencies.
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.
Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.