Senior Associate ERP Supply Chain Analyst IT
- 10 Finderne Ave, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
The IT Senior Associate will support Oracle EBS Manufacturing & Supply Chain R12 applications. This will require understanding of end-to-end supply chain business processes and how they are implemented in the EBS applications. The resource will support business requirements development, system design and delivery. This position reports to the Associate Director, Finance and Supply Chain – IT and is located at our Bridgewater, NJ Headquarters location.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for supporting Oracle EBS Supply Chain and reporting applications
- Identify opportunities for automation and streamline business processes specifically in the Manufacturing and inventory planning area.
- Ensure 24X7 support during critical times for Supply Chain and reporting systems
- Manage stakeholder expectations through clear, concise and professional presentations and frequent communications.
- Assist with gathering data to present business cases, project charter and implement deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing and supporting Oracle EBS Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications is required. i.e., Inventory, Discrete Manufacturing, ASCP & Purchasing/ iProcurement.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Oracle EBS 12 is a must.
- Experience with Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) and OPM Financials a plus.
- Prior experience with offshore support model is highly desired.
- Prior experience as an Supply Chain professional is highly desired.
- Prior experience in the pharma/biotech sector, in Contract Manufacturing model, supporting Oracle EBS Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications, including business systems analysis, solution design, application development and deployment of major ERP/Enterprise solutions is essential.
- 10% Travel may be required
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have strong knowledge of Supply Chain business processes and Oracle ERP manufacturing and supply chain along with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to suggest technical solutions to business requirements in a complex applications environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strategic, critical and innovative thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player, open minded and viewed as a subject matter expert
- Capable of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders
Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.