Program & Project Management
- Hood River, OR
Insitu, a Boeing Company, is an industry-leading provider of delivering information for superior decision-making. We provide solutions for collection, processing and understanding sensor data through creating and supporting unmanned air systems and software. By leveraging our more than 1 million operational flight hours, our customers are able to interpret their data and make critical decisions worldwide. In all that we do, we are guided through our four pillars – Pioneer | Perform | Unite | Care – which define our culture and inform our decisions every day.
If you don't see a position listed that matches your qualifications, join our talent pool of so we can keep in touch for future opportunities that are of interest to you.
Insitu is on a growth trajectory, and we want to keep in touch with those who are interested in being part of our mission to deliver decision-making superiority by creating industry-leading integrated systems that collect, process and distribute information for existing and expanding customer markets. Why? We exist to pioneer and innovate in all that we do so that we positively impact people’s lives and change the course of history.
Keep us on track to deliver!
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated program managers who are passionate to learn and collaborate with team members. Program managers are responsible for overseeing various programs and projects to meet customer demands. As a program manager, there will be 3 key areas you are responsible for: cost, schedule, and performance of the program(s) you oversee. The ability to work with diverse international customers and effectively develop customer relations is essential to our business for continuous growth and expansion. Program managers:
- Solve complex problems to meet customer and business needs
- Analyze data in order to develop conclusions and recommendations
- Communicate across functions to clearly convey information and ideas
- Build collaborative relationships among team members and customers
- Identify opportunities and takes action to achieve business goals
- Influence team members to create outcomes for success
- Are adaptable in a rapidly moving environment
- Are able to travel internationally if required
- Are knowledgeable of customer program processes
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Knowledge and familiarity of ITAR regulations
- Knowledge of programmatics including integration of program/product disciplines and program maturity levels
- Knowledge of Program Management theory, concepts, and principles
- Knowledge of schedule management principles and practices
- Prior experience managing international customers
- May require or be eligible for security clearance(s)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred for higher level positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Insitu’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.