Divisional Vice President Sales - Controllership
insightsoftware is a global provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions that unlock the potential of business data and transform the way finance and data teams operate. We empower leaders from over 32,000 organizations to make timely and intelligent decisions. Our comprehensive solutions span Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and Data and Analytics. We deliver finance teams the insights required to navigate any economic climate and drive greater financial intelligence, while increasing productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales EMEA, The DVP Sales, EMEA will lead the sales function covering the entire EMEA territory for our “Controllership“ Business Unit. They will communicate, implement, and execute sales activities to maximize sales bookings in line with corporate objectives, as well as assuming responsibility for accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings.
- Engage in leading the Sales Management team to maximise sales activity, pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success.
- Setting and delivering on the team goals to achieve the regional booking’s objective.
- Supporting the front-line management in coaching throughout the sales process to help sales reps improve and achieve their goals.
- Provide direction, development, and inspiration to team members.
- Manage the hiring, staffing, and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for professional development, career planning, performance management
- Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities.
- Assume responsibility for sales objectives.
- Contribute to territory planning and properly setting sales targets.
- Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in Software or Technology sales.
- Strong of leading and managing an Enterprise Sales Team of 5+
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue growth targets.
- Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Demonstrated expertise teaching and coaching customer-facing teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to close revenue.
- Ability to travel as needed throughout the EMEA region.
- Thorough knowledge of ERP and EPM systems
- Experience in second line Management
- Master’s in business administration (MBA)
- Experience working with private equity.
The RVP Enterprise Sales must also be a driver of company culture and core values. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, analytical thinker and doer with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for scaling companies. Although insightsoftware’s global operations are currently remote due to COVID-19, candidates must be willing to travel as needed throughout the region in the future.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
Background checks are required for employment with insightsoftware, where permitted by country, state/province.
At insightsoftware, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.