Channel Alliances Manager
insightsoftware is a global provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions that unlock the potential of business data and transform the way finance and data teams operate. We empower leaders from over 32,000 organizations to make timely and intelligent decisions. Our comprehensive solutions span Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and Data and Analytics. We deliver finance teams the insights required to navigate any economic climate and drive greater financial intelligence, while increasing productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
Reporting to the Divisional Vice President, FP&A Channels, the Channel Alliances Manager will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing strategic alliances with ERP partners. This role will involve driving partner-influenced and referral programs to achieve business growth and ensure seamless integration with our core values. The successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team and cross-functional units to develop and execute go-to-market strategies aligned with our goals.
Partner Sales Planning and Execution
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including direct sales, marketing, support, services, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory and partner accounts.
- Assists partners in their customer engagements to help position, promote and sell insightsoftware solutions.
- Builds a strong partner pipeline through co-marketing programs, account mapping of company and partner.
General Partner Management
- Manages potential channel conflict with other partners or sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Monitors performance of partners and coaches them to higher levels of success.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota (Indirect / Partner Sourced Sales) in the territory. Achieves intermediate metrics for partner-driven sales activity, client meetings, and opportunities.
- Develops and executes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Division Vice President, FP&A
- Enlists the support of territory direct sales, inside sales, marketing, service resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and customer management as appropriate.
- 3+ years of channel management experience, including a proven track record of developing and nurturing partnerships with ERP partners.
- Strong sales and business development expertise, with at least 3 years of experience driving revenue growth through partner-driven channels.
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial technology sales experience to mid-size public companies, showcasing a history of achieving sales targets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the capacity to articulate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency in negotiation, financial acumen, and analytical skills, which are vital for partnership success.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- An MBA or relevant advanced degree in business or related fields is preferred but not required.
- Experience working directly with ERPs focused on construction, real estate, manufacturing verticals.
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven decision-making is highly preferred, contributing to informed strategic choices.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
Background checks are required for employment with insightsoftware, where permitted by country, state/province.
At insightsoftware, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.