Growth Marketing Associate
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
The Growth Marketing Associate is responsible for leading campaigns for our Data & Analytics business unit in North America and helping drive detailed tactical execution and project management of our outbound Marketing programs for this market. You'll be responsible for defining the strategy and executing multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, using direct and digital marketing techniques supported by data analysis to improve our overall results. In this cross-functional role, you'll collaborate with product, sales, and other functional areas to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for pipeline and bookings growth.
What will you do?
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales team to ensure alignment of campaigns and strategy.
- Develop multiple marketing campaigns from start to end, including researching topics, defining the strategy, writing content, executing the campaign and liaising with marketing operations, events, design and digital teams when needed. Ensure all activities are completed in time and meet expectations
- Monitor campaign performance and reporting on key metrics, including MQLs, pipeline and bookings, to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Support and work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing-sales alignment and identify opportunities for the region
- Manage third parties activities, including webinars, and liaise with external and internal stakeholder to maximize each activity's ROI
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly
- Contribute to the daily conversation of how to best execute and measure webinar, email, content and other marketing campaigns
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at the time, with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for processed, strong attention to details and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced company, preferably in the software or SaaS environment
- Ability to review marketing analytics to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead multiple projects in their entirety, including coordinating activities within different teams
- Experience in using Salesforce and Pardot
- Self-starter who can work cross-functionally to get what they need from key stakeholders and ensure everyone is aligned
- Strong writing skills and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
Background checks are required for employment with insightsoftware, where permitted by country, state/province.
At insightsoftware, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.