Account Executive- SAP Asia
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company supporting >30,000 customers worldwide to drive business improvement in key pillars of FP&A, Controllership and Embedded Analytics. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of new SAP business targeting CFOs, Controllers, FP&A managers and other finance executives of companies who deploy an SAP ERP. The ideal candidate will be a sales superstar known for consistently beating quota and contributing knowledge and expertise to the sales team. The appropriate candidate will be a success driven self-starter, skilled at managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to preparing, facilitating and delivering online and onsite sales presentations, contract negotiations and closing the sale. This individual will also possess strong relationship building and territory/account management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong contacts, and networks both within and outside of the Company
- Manage entire sales cycle from identification through to close, including: presentation, request for proposal responses, contract negotiations and transition to other departments for future servicing as either a software or outsourcing client
- Understand and articulate feedback on market conditions, new opportunities, product penetration strategies and successes
- Work closely with partners to drive successful sales and customer outcomes.
- Oversee, maintain and update sales forecast and CRM system
- Be available to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, sales, marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial technology sales experience to enterprise organisations
- Experience selling or strong familiarity with ERP solutions, budgeting and forecasting solutions, or financial reporting solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, - able to clearly and concisely articulate thought
- Demonstrated strength in negotiation, financial and analytical skills
- Proven track record of selling to the key audience of financial professionals
- Demonstrated strength in-pipeline creation, commercial negotiation, financial and analytical skills
- Proven history of securing new accounts, as well as growing sales across various other channels
- Exhibits an overall polished, professional image
- Ability to work independently is a must
- Strong Knowledge of the SAP market
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
Background checks are required for employment with insightsoftware, where permitted by country, state/province.
At insightsoftware, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.