Senior Software Engineer
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Equity Management team is growing fast, retaining an agile startup mindset but delivering enterprise solutions to the top players in the financial domain. This is your chance to be part of a team that delivers high quality software that changes the way our customers do business while having fun at work.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working together as a lead with a team of skilled software engineers to build out and maintain our Equity Management SaaS Application.
You will be responsible for implementing new features, enhancements, and fixes to the product through work items planned in the current sprint and actively participating in planning, refinement, and retrospective meetings.
- Focus and commitment to solving complex software development items that meet customer expectations.
- Review work items to estimate and assist junior engineers in creating design solutions.
- Be involved with SDLC from requirements to test but own executing development of features & bug fixes that is clean, reusable, maintainable code in .Net, C# and Angular.
- Make necessary database changes to support ongoing development tasks
- Build quality into all tasks, ensure adequate unit testing and support quality assurance engineers in testing completed items
- Lead code reviews and architecture discussions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing SaaS web applications using .Net, C#, Angular
- 3+ years experience w/database technologies – SQL, Entity Framework
- 2+ years experience with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience in the full stack from database development through front-end
- Ability to mentor Junior-level engineers in best practices
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience designing and developing responsive UI applications
- Experience w/front-end technologies – HTML5, SASS/CSS, Angular, Typescript
- Experience with Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks and concepts
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with GIT
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills – experience working in a small-team environment
- Experience with Oracle databases, including writing/optimizing complex queries, stored procedures, and scripting is a plus
- Experience building apps in financial domain is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **