Enterprise Account Executive
insightsoftware is a global provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions that unlock the potential of business data and transform the way finance and data teams operate. We empower leaders from over 32,000 organizations to make timely and intelligent decisions. Our comprehensive solutions span Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and Data and Analytics. We deliver finance teams the insights required to navigate any economic climate and drive greater financial intelligence, while increasing productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com
As we expand our Sales teams into 2024, insightsoftware requires a "new logo" hunting Enterprise Account Executive, ideally with experience in selling Financial Enterprise Performance Management Solutions, or related Analytics/Financial Reporting Software to the 'Office of the CFO'. This is a great opportunity to join a very fast-growing Global Software vendor that has acquired >28 companies in the last 5 years and recently secured more than $1bn PE funding.
insightsoftware provides best-in-class Financial Reporting Software solutions that integrates with al the major global ERP's such as Oracle and SAP, helping companies make sense of their Enterprise Data in real time and drive greater financial intelligence in super quick time.
This role involves selling insightsoftware' Financial Enterprise Performance Management Solutions to Enterprise level organisations across the EMEA region.
The Enterprise Account Executive will collaborate with pre-sales & BDRs (50% self-generating leads) and will engage up to C-level across a range of Enterprise organisations across the EMEA region, consultatively identifying, developing, and closing new logo deals.
insightsoftware provides a fast-paced and supportive high-performance environment. If you'd like to be part of a growth story and have ever wondered what you’re truly capable of, there’s no better place to find out!
- Enterprise Account Executive who has sold Financial EPM solutions or similar Financial Solutions to the office of the CFO.
- Strong track record of successful Cloud based new logo Software sales consistently over a number of years.
- High level of motivation, engaging presence, rapid learner and the drive and adaptability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-performance, and rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and a consultative approach to diagnose customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree. Use of MEDDIC or other current Sales Methodologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **