Customer Success Analyst
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for assisting our customers deemed “at risk” for not renewing their annual support & maintenance contracts. This role will be assigned cases via salesforce and is responsible for providing friendly, timely and professional responses to our customers with the goals of getting them to pay their upcoming maintenance renewal invoice. To be successful, candidates must have superb verbal and written communication skills and the ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Eastern shift timings, (5:00 PM to 2:00 AM IST)
- Work from office - Hyderabad location
- Proactively work with our Renewals Managers to renew customer’s software maintenance agreements and subscriptions
- Create renewal offers/quotes based on contract information, customer usage, and company direction
- Deliver renewal offers/quotes on time to appropriate customer contacts
- Report and maintain an accurate forecast; manage renewal forecasting meetings and collaboration activities for designated account portfolio
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with guidance from relevant internal departments and management
- Process renewal orders
- Maintain and update account information in CRM
- Update customer health information when applicable based on negotiation and discussions with the customer
- Refer potential opportunities for expansion to our Sales team
- Share customer feedback with appropriate internal departments including but not limited to Customer Success, Support, and Management
- Gain a basic knowledge of insightsoftware solutions to better communicate value with customers
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Drive & Discipline – ability to focus and work hard to achieve the right results
- Customer Focus - Enthusiastic about making clients successful
- Integrity – high ethical standards and doing the right thing even when others aren’t looking
- Mental agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems
- Detail-orientation – be thorough and consistently deliver high-quality work
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Renewals Management or Account Management in the software industry
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and experience reviewing and comprehending contract terms, preferably in software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and team members
- Comfortable in a highly autonomous role with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of CPQ, SalesLoft, NetSuite, and other related tools a plus
- Ready to work in eastern shift time (evening 5:30 to morning 2:30 India time)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Salesforce.com or any CRM experience
- Experience working for a software company in the renewals or customer success department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **