Senior Analyst - Order to cash
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
- Generation of quote and opportunity for product sales & professional services.
- Managing assigned Accounts and Queries.
- Manage Customer account adjustments.
- Review pending billing reports and charges for accuracy before processing billing and invoicing.
- Validate and update Customer billing and revenue recognition rules against contracts to ensure proper invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Collaborate with sales, customers, division leaders, finance, and accounting to accurately generate billing charges, proforma & actual invoices from the Billing ERP.
- Monitoring of Accounts, order’s, accounting, and fulfillment case queues
- Ensure correct customer approvals are in place for order processing.
- License key generation and fulfilment sent to customer.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively and independently resolve complex issues demonstrating technical aptitude.
How will you do it?
- Organization and Planning – Plan, organize & prioritize efficiently to ensure customer orders are fulfilled timely.
- Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude in an evolving environment.
- Attention to detail, thinking ‘outside the box’ & an investigative eye – Having the determination and going that little bit further to resolve tasks which may not be straight forward.
- 6+ years of Client Billing /Order to cash experience.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Software experience preferred.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels both within and outside the company.
- Experience with NetSuite & Salesforce a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **