Senior Manager, Technical Accounting (Remote)
Insightsoftware is a global provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions that unlock the potential of business data and transform the way finance and data teams operate. We empower leaders from over 32,000 organizations to make timely and intelligent decisions. Our comprehensive solutions span Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Controllership, and Data and Analytics. We deliver finance teams the insights required to navigate any economic climate and drive greater financial intelligence, while increasing productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
- Prepare necessary financial schedules for purchase accounting and correlated completion accounts related to acquisitions.
- Facilitate review of acquisitions and supporting documentation during audits including managing the work with our third-party valuation experts to support ASC 805.
- Recommend accounting treatment for certain business transactions after research and review of accounting guidance and assessing accounting implications to the business on US GAAP basis using external resources and tools as needed.
- Monitor technical accounting, regulatory, and financial reporting developments to ensure the organization maintains compliance with current and developing standards and regulations.
- Prepare written accounting and financial memos for business leadership to support proposed accounting treatment.
- Assist with preparation of the year-end financial statements under US GAAP.
- Participate in due diligence reviews for potential acquisitions.
How will you do it?
- Organization and Planning – Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities.
- Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude.
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field.
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of accounting experience including a combination of public accounting and industry experience would be ideal; working experience in mergers and acquisition-related work, writing technical accounting guidance memos under US GAAP.
- Working with cross-functional teams on projects as an individual contributor but also adept at managing others to achieve common objectives/project goals.
- Master’s in accounting or business administration
- Public accounting experience
- Previous management experience
- Experience with NetSuite and Excel to be able to query data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **