Associate Manager, Customer Success
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
The Manager Customer Success will be responsible for the CSA team’s performance, prioritizing leadership requirements, and activities, will be responsible for AT RISK Management and Renewals Management. You will proactively engage with our customers to ensure they realize value from our products and solutions, leading to both revenue retention and new revenue opportunities. You will also liaise between our customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improving the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate can identify needs, communicate effectively, and ultimately exceed client expectations. The successful candidate has a blend of visionary and analytical skills.
Work timings and location:
- Eastern shift timings, (5:00 PM to 2:00 AM IST)
- Work from office - Hyderabad location
- Coach and develop Customer Success Associate team.
- Work closely with Customer Success functional leadership to drive prospecting strategies and AT RISK Management and Renewal Management.
- Help the CSAs plan and prepare for their future career at insightsoftware.
- Hire and onboard new CSA team members.
- Setting metrics for the team and holding team members accountable for exceeding them.
- Work within our internal CRM system to handle customer success escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with functional leadership, sales, product, accounting and other internal teams to find answers as needed to solve customer issues.
- Craft effective strategies for customer retention and negotiate and secure renewal agreements and cross-sell contracts.
- Create and deliver customer business reviews and prepare reports on account status as needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly retention and growth results and annual forecasts) and clearly communicate progress to internal stakeholders.
- Manage customer relationships and escalations, including high severity requests, with a focus on solving business problems and creating value through insightsoftware’s solutions
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Team Management, Drive and Discipline – ability to manage a team of 10 associate and work hard to achieve the right results.
- Passionate about coaching and developing a team.
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- The successful candidate has a blend of visionary and analytical skills.
- Integrity – high ethical standards and doing the right thing even when others aren’t looking.
- Mental agility – a keen intellect and comfort with complexity; enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems.
- Detail-orientation – be thorough and consistently deliver high quality work.
- Escalate customer concerns or issues that may prevent a customer from renewing their maintenance contract.
- Engaging Presence – quickly establish rapport and build relationships with partners and communicate successfully with clients.
- Ready to work as per eastern shift timings, (5:00 PM to 2:00 AM IST)
- Work from office - Hyderabad location
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or related field
- 10+ years’ experience, or the equivalent training/degree, working in customer support, billing support, or customer success – ideally at a software company.
- 3+ years’ experience in management or leadership role
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- High level of attention to detail, working knowledge with reporting and analytics solution
- Strong knowledge/experience of CSA activities
- High level of agility and ability to manage change.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Experience improving customer experience and driving increased customer retention and growth.
- Salesforce.com or any CRM experience
- Experience working for a software company in the renewals or customer success department.
- Experience that included resolution and escalation management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **