Senior Software Engineer
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
Certent CDM is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable report production platform for recurring, multi-author reports and presentations. Users can collect enterprise data from different sources and dynamically integrate numbers with narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment.
Senior Software Engineering Teams building mission critical software for financial disclosures and regulatory compliance. Maintain a culture of functional ownership and technical excellence throughout the SDLC. Provide guidance to developers and cross-functional partners on agile development process ensuring delivery of a high quality product, on time and within budget. Take a direct roll in helping your team members grow their careers through technical and professional advancement.
- Design, Develop and Test software for the Certent Disclosure Management financial reporting solution
- Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Work closely with your UX, Product Management, QA, and Backend colleagues
- 5.5 to 7.5 Years Experience designing and developing applications.
- 2+ Years Web Application Development using modern Web Technologies (ReactJS)
- 4+ Years Experience designing and developing SaaS applications using C# in distributed systems.
- 3+ Years Proven experience using relational DBMS, MS SQL Server preferred
- 3+ Years Previous experience with microservices and REST APIs
- Self-starter that can come up to speed on the existing solution and take ownership of different parts of the application
- Solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best practices
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with C#, Jira, Azure DevOps (TFS), and/or Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with iterative SDLC (Scrum based)
- SOLID development principles, understanding of design patterns and n-tiers architectures
- Experience in consuming APIs, working with large sets of data, asynchronous code execution
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable applications
- Previous experience with ASP.NET Core is a plus
- xBRL experience strongly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
insightsoftware is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **