insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact during the entire Implementation process
- Engage with ISW technical team and customer to ensure the solution is successfully implemented
- Develop a deep understanding of ISW products
- Provide architectural level guidance to ISW customers
- Provide subject matter expertise to ISW customers
- Provide customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Conduct scheduled meetings with the prospect including kick-off, weekly checkpoint, and final wrap-up meetings
- Conduct regular meetings with internal stakeholders before, during, and after each Implementation
- Coordinate other ISW resources (Engineering, PSO) that may be critical to the Implementation process
- Create and/or improve implementation contracts, templates, success criteria methodology, and presentations
- Key project activities – Project Preparation, planning, scheduling, solution oversight, business analysis, scope, resourcing, project tracking, budget tracking
- Project management experience in Professional Services/Managed Services Setup. Minimum 2 years in APM/PM role
- Exposure to financial reporting/accounting product implementation would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of project implementation lifecycle, ability to adjust and apply knowledge in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Excellent customer management skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, organizational skills, and project management.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in excel and power point, project management best practices, and project management tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in collaborating with customer, project team across in onshore/offshore model.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects with high level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Job location at Hyderabad, India office [Temporarily remote due to COVID]
- Flexible to work in late shift timings for coverage in US overlap per project need
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **