Business Development Associate (Intern to Hire)
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Associate interested in kick-starting their career in software sales! As a BDA, you will learn the necessary skills and tools to become successful in the business world. From data cleaning to reporting, you will understand the day-to-day aspects of working at an industry-leading technology company.
The BDA role will have the flexibility of being permanently remote, with the option of returning onsite in Raleigh, NC later this year.
This will be a paid internship with the goal of becoming a full-time Business Development Representative within 3 months. There are also opportunities to interview for other positions within insightsoftware. This position will be compensated at $15/hour. The hours for this role range from 20-40 hours a week.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Strong computer skills, excel/google sheets experience preferred
How will you get it done?
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving issues through to completion
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – Perform well both independently and as part of a team
What are the perks?
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company – 4 years ago we were 40 employees – we’re now 2,000+
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- We’re a forward thinking company utilizing modern technology to assist you with your role
- World Class sales training from a dedicated enablement team
- Paid internship
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **