Manager, Engineering (C#, .NET CORE, SQL, React, AWS/Azure, ETL, SAP Systems)
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
As part of the Angles for SAP team, you will be responsible for;
- As a development/technical manager, you will lead all aspects of software product development such as planning, helping adopt best design/architecture, execution of sprints and end-to-end delivery of product features
- As a senior technical leader, you will guide team in designs/architecture, create PoCs, develop good quality of code, review PRs and be a technical expert and mentor
- Influence the product roadmap to ensure it incorporates necessary technical investments and considers longer-term architectural goals
- Mentor your team, match engineers to appropriate growth opportunities, and actively contribute to hiring for your team
- Establish and continually improve development and team processes that yield maximum efficiency in day-to-day engineering operations
- Provide just in time feedback, conduct 1:1s, annual reviews, and find continuous improvement opportunities
- Lead and manage the development efforts for cloud-based applications and infrastructure by building POCs, working with team to implement and productise with optimal quality, security, and performance
- Quickly build strong technical depth in understanding complex legacy products and transform them into our next gen cloud native platforms
- Prepares reports on the various agile metrics and present to Directors and Senior leadership on team/release performance
- You are expected to be a self-starter, innovative and always looking for new ways to contribute to the team and product
- 12+ years of software product development and management experience
- 4+ years of solid experience as technical manager in designing and implementing large and high-performance internet-facing web applications in C#.NET, ASP.Net Core, SQL, and React.
- Excellent end to end project management skills, shepherding an entire program from kick off to completion
- Strong technical background with a knowledge of Cloud Native, SOA, and Microservices.
- Good understanding of Cloud architectures (AWS or Azure)
- Good knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods, automated testing, and code quality
- Enthusiasm to dive in, get your hands dirty, write code, support production, and do what it takes to ship high quality products
- Manage project timeline, scope, and cost as well as any changes, estimating risks through deviations and variances
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership abilities, self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible leader and team player
- Growth mindset who can build deep technical knowledge on product and guide and mentor engineering teams
- Good written and oral communication/presentation skills
Good to have skills:
- Good to have any ETL platform experience
- Experience of good product development organization
- Exposure to AWS S3 and Redshift database is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Systems
- SCM/PMP/Agile certification, or training is a plus
- A bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a reputed college
- Relevant experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Insight Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **