Principal Salesforce Engineer
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
This position is for a highly experienced CRM Developer. The candidate will be responsible for application development, configuration, and support of our SFDC instance. The candidate will work with associated business units as a SFDC expert for the purpose of planning, designing, and implementing solutions in the application. The candidate will also consult, lead, and mentor IT and CRM Team members in all aspects of the CRM application.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to communicate with and work directly with business resources to provide expert design and guidance on the usage of SFDC
- Lead a team of junior SFDC developers by mentoring and leading by example
- Ability to comprehend customer/business requirements and provide development solutions to meet these requirements
- Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality
- Contribute on select projects through the development lifecycle: understanding business requirements, implementation, and support
- Maintain, support, and contribute to the design of multiple salesforce instances (sandbox, test, production)
Knowledge & Experience
- 7-10 years of developing customizations for SFDC
- 15+ years of total IT experience
- Proven experience in SFDC implementations
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong service oriented background
- High proficiency as a CRM application developer
- Knowledge and hands-on skill of SFDC associated applications and tools: visual force, data loader, OOP, etc.
- Expert knowledge in at least one SFDC integration design or tool set including Boomi, ERP, Pardot, Workday, Netsuite, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Strong with configuration, customization and programming with APEX APIs and APEX Triggers
- Expert understanding of SQL language (queries, joins, etc) is necessary
- Expert communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas via technical documentation as well as in a user-friendly and clear language
- Can demonstrate communication skills relating to taking the initiative on projects
- Work well in a team environment and as an independent developer
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and provide accurate time estimates.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter, proactive in your assignments and solid time management skills
- Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **