Director, Marketing Automation
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
- The Director, Marketing Automation will oversee the strategy, development, and operation of the insightsoftware global marketing automation program.
- This is a role that will be responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing short and long-term email lifecycle marketing automation strategies to achieve lead growth, conversions, and sustainable revenue targets.
- This is a role that will be responsible for administration of marketing automation technology, processes, and data connections.
- Lifecycle, cross-sell and retention marketing will play a key role in this position.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
In this role you will develop and lead a team that will:
- Own and lead the marketing automation strategy across multiple channels to increase leads, improve user engagement, and grow conversions.
- Establish and execute omnichannel customer journeys via test and learn initiatives, deriving insights from post-campaign analysis, and optimizing programs to deliver incremental revenue.
- Conceptualize user journeys to help to define key segments and personas, empowering us to find new opportunities and the ability to deliver more robust forms of segmentation and personalization at scale.
- Build automation workflows, nurture campaigns, trigger-based communications
- Partner with the Digital Marketing leaders to align lifecycle marketing efforts with existing, world-class digital (PPC, SEO, Paid Social) programs.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to understand consumer behavior and turn insights into actions.
- Build, improve, and maintain reporting to measure and demonstrate lifecycle marketing and marketing automation performance, including but not limited to lead and revenue growth.
- Understand the product roadmap and plan efforts accordingly to maximize go-to-market initiatives.
- Provide regular written and verbal communication of lifecycle plans with cross-functional teams; coordinate efforts to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Use analytics and customer insights to design and optimize ABM automation strategies that incorporate persona targeting, lead scoring algorithms, and customer journey-based content strategies to help achieve conversion targets.
-Own the marketable database:
Identify and resolve data gaps for improved audience segmentation.
Lead data hygiene initiatives to remove stale leads.
Resolve CRM sync issues.
Advise on adherence to GDPR-related compliance policies and help develop policies, processes, and controls to ensure compliance.
- 8+ years of hands-on email/marketing automation experience, including the design of successful nurture programs
- 5+ years of direct email deliverability management.
- Direct experience managing multiple email platforms and driving innovative solutions.
- Understanding of how marketing channels complement one another to run the most effective cross-channel campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability working with other teams such as digital, growth, creative, product marketing and other functions.
- Incredibly detail-oriented, with a passion for accuracy and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a faced paced environment with multiple modes of communication.
- You are a strategic leader and collaborator with effective communication and relationship-building skills across departments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple deliverables and drive each to completion; project management software experience (Wrike, Asana, Jira, etc.).
- Experience managing external vendors/consultants.
- You are committed to excellence and challenge mediocrity.
- You have written the marketing automation & email lifecycle marketing playbook and have a deep understanding of omnichannel strategies, tactics, and tools.
- You have experience with multiple email platforms and can demonstrate expertise in ABM strategy and architecture.
- Strong analytical skills, including comfort with A/B testing, forecasting, iterating, and tracking against key funnel metrics.
- Fluency in all aspects of the Marketing Technology stack of customer data through engagement platforms, and how platforms interact.
- You are a process fanatic; you enjoy optimizing lead flow, removing bottlenecks, documenting processes, and creating SLAs.
- Innate curiosity and is hands-on with new technology; serves as the tech lead to coach team members.
- Strong sense of project ownership and ability to work cross-functionality to drive strategic marketing initiatives.
- Fluency in all aspects of email marketing: CSS, GDPR, deliverability best practices, nurture strategy, A/B testing, etc.
- Tools (or equivalent): CRM/MAP (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo), PM (Wrike, Asana), Litmus (Everest, Email on Acid), ABM (6sense, DemandBase).
- B2B/SaaS experience preferred
- This position will have supervisory responsibilities & will need to work cross-functionally to execute.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **