Sales Operations Specialist, Sales Systems & Process
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
Insightsoftware’s Sales Operations organization is actively seeking a Sales Operations Specialist - Sales Systems and Process to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for managing projects to create efficient sales processes and identify opportunities to help scale the business. This includes working with Sales and cross-functional teams to build or improve workflows, implement new tools, and drive sales and operational productivity.
You have an appreciation for the operational components needed in order to build a world-class SaaS company and you have a deep understanding across the sales systems and tools that support go-to-market teams–including Salesforce CRM, CPQ, DocuSign and other connected applications (i.e. SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn).
- Manage sales team requests for assistance with accurate quoting, i.e. pricing, discounting, contracts, forms
- Review quotes and order forms for accuracy and completeness ensuring that they adhere to company’s booking policy to guarantee successful processing.
- Understand sales processes and work with Order Management to communicate best practices in opportunity management to Sales to facilitate processing an opportunity in Salesforce
- Create and maintain key documentation such as process flows and instructional materials.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve and automate Sales, Sales Support and Sales Operations tools systems and processes.
- Act as liaison between teams to vet and translate business objectives and needs into sales systems and tool requirements
- Act as subject matter expert for sales systems, data and processes.
- Gather and analyze data to understand problems and address them proactively
- Assist with system configuration and user setup as needed. You may help set up fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Implement best practice procedures for CRM hygiene and manage projects to clean up data to align with newly implemented procedures (such as identifying inactive fields/reports and deactivating them, standard page layouts, standard reports/dashboards).
- 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis, business operations, or business solutions architecture focused on the Salesforce stack, within a SaaS company.
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ
- General knowledge pipeline management, order entry and bookings process
- Must possess business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and project management skills
- Desire to improve and automate processes
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be comfortable in a distributed, diverse environment; ability to work remotely and independently; prioritize tasks and collaborate with others to ensure that work is done in a timely manner, with a sharp eye for quality and scale.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)