Senior Manager Engineering (.Net Core, C#, SaaS, Distributed systems, React/Angular)
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
Certent CDM is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable report production platform for recurring, multi-author reports and presentations. Users can collect enterprise data from different sources and dynamically integrate numbers with narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment.
Lead Software Engineering Teams building mission critical software for financial disclosures and regulatory compliance. Maintain a culture of functional ownership and technical excellence throughout the SDLC. Provide guidance to developers and cross-functional partners on agile development process ensuring delivery of a high quality product, on time and within budget. Take a direct roll in helping your team members grow their careers through technical and professional advancement.
- Manage a team of engineers that will work on developing the next generation of disclosure management solution
- Design, Develop and Test software for the Certent Disclosure Management financial reporting solution
- Set up any additional quality control and metrics the team might need
- Work closely with your UX, Product Management, Support, and other development teams to agree on architectural designs
- Ensure that all tests are running in our CI/CD pipeline (Azure DevOps)
- Perform daily test watching, report failed tests and follow-up with the team to maintain them
- Proactively solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap, participating in product discussions
- Review application documentation to ensure a smooth handover to QA and PO’s / PM
- Experience designing and developing applications using .Net framework, .Net Core, C#
- Experience designing and developing SaaS applications using distributed systems and modern web frameworks (React, Angular)
- Proven experience using ORMs, Entity Framework, or NHibernate
- Proven experience using relational DBMS, MS SQL Server preferred
- Previous experience with microservices, REST APIs, or WCF
- Solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best practices
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Jira, Azure DevOps (TFS), and/or Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with iterative SDLC (Scrum based)
- SOLID Development Principles, understanding of design patterns and n-tiers architectures
- Experience in consuming APIs, working with large sets of data, asynchronous code execution
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable applications
- Previous experience with ASP.NET Core is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
insightsoftware is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)