Learning & Development Coordinator
insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
insightsoftware is seeking a Learning Coordinator to join our Learning & Development team. The Learning Coordinator will work with the L&D Team to identify and coordinate training for new and existing employees.
- Coordinate start-to-finish of training logistics, managing all activities including training registration, training communication as appropriate, presenter and employee communication, attendance, and reporting through Workday Learning LMS.
- Schedule New Hire Orientation sessions and invite participants
- Update LMS as needed including assigning curriculum, adding and deleting new courses, etc.
- Assist in curation and maintenance of training curriculum on LMS, Workday Learning
- Liaise with LMS administrator to create courses and programs in Workday Learning
- Manage and report on employee feedback surveys for courses and programs through Workday Learning
- Compile, and organize training data and reports on L&D Reporting Dashboard
- Facilitate, track, and report completion of employee compliance training, including escalation of employees with incomplete courses
- Manage online learning licenses and assign to employees upon request
- Organize, and post L&D communication content on SharePoint, our company intranet
- Monitor the learning email inbox, answer inquiries, and escalate if needed
- Answer routine Learning & Development questions for employees
- Assist with other programs including performance management and recognition award coordination
- Update and help support team processes and documentation
- Other duties as needed
- BA/BS preferred
- 2 years experience as an administrator/coordinator, preferably in HR, learning and development or related fields
- 1+ years of learning management system administration experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to handle multiple activities and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and willing to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Strong problem solver with the ability to present issues clearly and provide solutions
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in a multinational, global organization preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **