insightsoftware is a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions. Over 30,000 organizations worldwide rely on us to support business needs in the areas of accounting, finance, operations, supply chain, tax, budgeting, planning, HR, and disclosure management. We enable the Office of the CFO to connect to and make sense of their data in real time so they can proactively drive greater financial intelligence across their organization. Our best-in-class solutions provide customers with increased productivity, visibility, accuracy, and compliance. Learn more at insightsoftware.com.
This position is for an experienced CRM Developer. The candidate will be responsible for application development, configuration, and support of our SFDC instance. The candidate will work within all areas of business related CRM including Sales, Marketing, etc.
Other primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to comprehend customer/business requirements and provide development solutions to meet these requirements
- Perform configuration level tasks to meet business requirements including field setups, page layouts, role/profile changes, etc.
- Hands-on functional testing and validation of business requirements and system functionality
- Contribute on select projects through the development lifecycle: understanding business requirements, implementation, and support
- Have a solid understanding of the systems, tools and processes that interface with the CRM application
- Maintain and support multiple salesforce instances (sandbox, test, production)
- General support of the test and production instances
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5 years of developing customizations for SFDC
- 5+ years of total IT experience
- Proven experience in SFDC implementations
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong service oriented background
- Proficiency in configuration and programming of a CRM application
- Knowledge and hands-on skill of SFDC associated applications and tools: visual force, data loader, OOP, etc.
- Strong with configuration, customization and programming with APEX APIs and APEX Triggers
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- An understanding of Java, ASP or .NET is necessary
- An understanding of SQL language (queries, joins, etc) is necessary
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas via technical documentation as well as in a user-friendly language
- Work well in a team environment and as an independent developer
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and provide accurate time estimates.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter, proactive in your assignments and solid time management skills
- Must show initiative, be hands-on and lead by example
- Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **