Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our highly skilled IT Team. As a member of a global infrastructure team, you will play a vital role in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting our organization's cloud and on-premises infrastructure. This role will act as the Tier 3 escalation point for operational support which can take up to 20% of utilization, with 80% of the time focusing on infrastructure improvement and upgrade projects.
- Oversee the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems including AD, servers (Windows, Unix, Linux), Cloud Services (Azure and AWS), Virtualization Platforms (VMware and Hyper-V), and storage systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate administrative processes and procedures for all critical infrastructure.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budgets.
- Ensure seamless system upgrades or modifications through thorough planning, automation, and testing.
- Manage and control IT assets throughout their lifecycle, including inventory, preventative maintenance, and replacement.
- Ensure delivery of all in-scope project activities while managing project plans, scope, budget, risks, issues, and resources.
- Offer inputs into resource planning and skills development to deliver future requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of policies and standard procedures for all IT services and Support Desk.
- A diploma or degree in Computer Systems Technology or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Extensive experience with Cloud Services (Azure and AWS) and Virtualization Platforms (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Strong experience in building and maintaining solutions with Azure, AWS, etc.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Windows-based system administration in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and improving infrastructure, operations, and services.
- Knowledge of incident and change management.
- A commitment to high-quality standards with a desire for continuous improvement.
- AWS, Azure, Microsoft, VMware, ITIL certifications are preferred.
- Network technology expertise (firewalls, routing, switching, wireless) is an added advantage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)