Business Development Associate (Intern to Hire)
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Associate interested in kick-starting their career in software sales! As a BDA, you will learn the necessary skills and tools to become successful in the business world. From data cleaning to reporting, you will understand the day-to-day aspects of working at an industry-leading technology company.
The BDA role will have the flexibility of being permanently remote, with the option of returning onsite in Raleigh, NC later this year.
This will be a paid internship with the goal of becoming a full-time Business Development Representative within 3 months. There are also opportunities to interview for other positions within insightsoftware. This position will be compensated at $15/hour. The hours for this role range from 20-40 hours a week.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Strong computer skills, excel/google sheets experience preferred
How will you get it done?
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving issues through to completion
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – Perform well both independently and as part of a team
What are the perks?
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company – 4 years ago we were 40 employees – we’re now 2,000+
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- We’re a forward thinking company utilizing modern technology to assist you with your role
- World Class sales training from a dedicated enablement team
- Paid internship
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)