Business Development Representative
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative interested in kick-starting their career in sales! Your primary responsibility is to drive bookings and recurring revenue growth by generating, qualifying, and developing the sales pipeline. As a new BDR, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunities for advancement!
MUST BE LOCATED IN THE RALEIGH AREA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
What will you do?
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting to generate qualified leads through calls, emails, and social media (150 tasks a day including 50 calls)
- Communicate insightsoftware’s value proposition quickly and effectively to engage your audience through calls, voicemails, and emails
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible, monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales teams on strategy to meet sales goals
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Once prepared, conduct the discovery calls to qualify leads
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive level managers at large companies
How will you get it done?
- Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
- Drive & Grit – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – perform well both independently and as part of a team
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)