We believe data is the fuel that powers the modern enterprise. Our mission is to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose Magnitude to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action. For more information, please visit magnitude.com.
insightsoftware is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
The DevOps engineer will be part of the central DevOps team with responsibilities across different products in insightSoftware. The Development Services team is responsible for building and maintaining the development platform within the product department. Essentially the purpose of this agile team is making sure that the other teams within the department can focus on the application development.
- The DevOps engineer is one with a strong affinity for (optimizing) CI/CD processes using proven infra and software technology.
- He/she is very keen on delivering high quality services to the other agile teams. Doing so by preventing impediments because of a robust development platform and eliminating them as quickly as possible when they happen.
- The senior DevOps engineer has a strong inclination to automate everything, thereby eliminating the impact of human error as much as possible.
- As a craftsman, he or she is constantly aware of the importance of consistent quality.
- Ensuring a robust and efficient Development Platform (software & infrastructure used for building, testing and deployment)
- Eliminating waste in the day-to-day work of the other development teams by streamlining the delivery process
- Building and maintaining internal tooling
- Supporting the development teams in such a way that they can focus on developing the applications/products as much as possible
- Document and actively share knowledge about the Development Platform and its processes
- Challenges development teams on best practices concerning CI/CD, CT and CM
Must have skills:
- Proven work experience as a DevOps engineer for On-premises, Cloud and Hybrid environments especially AWS Cloud.
- Proven work experience with implementing CI/CD in Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar for Enterprise web / desktop software
- Proven work experience with Continuous Testing / Continuous Monitoring technologies
- Proven work experience with Building and Maintaining Dev, Staging and Production environments
- Proven work experience with orchestration tools such as Ansible, Terraform and similar IaC technologies
- Proven work experience with Git and other SCM tools
- Proven work experience with Python, PowerShell, and/or any other scripting technologies, automated software installs and upgrades
- Proven work experience with VCenter automation
- Proven work experience with Windows / Linux administration, scripting
- Proven work experience with Desktop and Web Technologies, Service APIs
- Proven work experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization technologies
- Proven work experience leading and mentoring a DevOps team
- Proven work experience with ASP.Net / C#
- Proven work experience with Database technologies like SQL.
Nice to have skills:
Cloud technologies certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
insightsoftware is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)