HRIS Systems Administrator
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The HRIS Systems Administrator will support the maintenance and ongoing rollout of Workday and related HR applications. This role will act as a technical lead for day-to-day support of the Workday platform. This position will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, security, workflow, feeds, and configurations that enable Workday to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and business performance.
- Plan, design, develops, tests, deploys, delivers and maintain HRIS Workday apps, dashboards, security, and reporting across the platform based on business requirements and in line with SDLC best practices.
- Supports Workday release implementations, identifying enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality.
- Investigates and resolves complex system-related issues.
- Stays engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates and provide experienced technical input in the selection of optional features.
- Analyze data to ensure accuracy and report/manage issues to resolution
- Facilitate sessions for education and training
- Participates in data audit and data integrity analysis and control development
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues, escalate problems, proactively identify risks while working collaboratively with functional teams to manage and reduce risk
- Support new release enhancements related to all modules
- Review and manage change requests regarding all modules
- 3 years of Workday HRIS Administrator experience
- Extensive experience with Workday configuration, EIB, Workday Studio, Report Writer, and Workday Security
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Knowledge of HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background. Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions.
- Experience with configuration and testing of Workday Business Process definitions
- Basic understanding of Workday Security
- Experience with modern debugging and root cause analysis techniques
- Experience with agile practices and methodologies
- Experience with JIRA
- A customer service mindset and approach to supporting the business
- BS or BA degree, advanced degrees and certifications are a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)