Manager Global Benefits
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Manager of Global Benefits is a key leader in the HR Operations team and will be responsible for developing and administering a comprehensive package of benefits for employees around the world. The incumbent will own global benefits including health, welfare, leave, and retirement plans and manage the day-to-day activities related to those plans. The Manager of Global Benefits will build a team organized by geography that will ultimately be responsible for benefit administration. The incumbent will be responsible for working directly with carriers and brokers, respond to employee requests and issues, and ensure that our plans continue to position insightsoftware competitively in key markets.
- Review health, welfare, leave, and retirement benefits to better position insightsoftware and ensure cost alignment with peer companies.
- Rationalize and inventory current benefit plans in order to update plans to better align with the company’s strategic direction.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to support and respond to employee request related to benefits.
- Collaborate with partner organizations including Finance, Payroll, Procurement, and Operations.
- Prepare regular reports and updates with important benefit information including utilization, claims experience, cost analysis, and employee feedback.
- Lead and manage a variety of annual reporting and filing requirements, as well as auditing and testing.
- Maintain an understanding of current, new, and developing laws and design trends affecting benefit programs and make recommendations accordingly.
- Partner with benefit brokers to negotiate agreements with current and new carriers and record keepers.
- Engage employees in their benefit plans including retirement and health plans – coordinate with carriers to provide education.
- Maintain compliance with local laws.
- Work with providers on complex employee benefit issues when required.
- Minimum 8-10 years of benefits experience required, with 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate thought is required
- Demonstrated strength with vendor negotiations preferred
- Proven history of updating health, welfare, wellness, and retirement plans inline with company strategy or local laws
- Strong ability to present to executive level
- Ability to work independently is required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Workday preferred
- Exhibits our core values: Results Orientation, Winning Attitude, Be One Team, Disciplined Execution, and Growth Mindset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer employment sponsorship **
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)