Business Systems Analyst
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The insightsoftware finance team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst responsible for data migration activities for acquisition integrations. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders across the globe to gather data source data for migration to insightsoftware systems. The position requires working knowledge of sales systems like customer relationship management tools (CRM) like Salesforce, configure, price, and quote (CPQ), and contract life cycle management (CLM), NetSuite, and renewal management. We are looking for an exceptionally smart and ambitious candidate who'd like a shot to prove their worth in a fast-paced, dynamic software company.
- Collect customer and contract data from acquired company’s resources and source systems for transformation into Salesforce and other insightsoftware systems
- Manage iterative process of maintaining updates to data and templates
- Coordinate data updates with external consulting partners
- Serve as the key contact for the business to engage and lead functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather business requirements leading to automation
- Support translations of business processes to systematic workflows that drive automation and efficiency
- Take an active role in acquisition integration efforts as it relates to integrating acquired companies into the order to cash process
- Take an active role in trouble shooting problems with systems, and customer billing issues
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Plan, organize, and schedule in a productive manner with a focus on key priorities on timely and accurate execution, including successful acquisition integrations
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate data management to enable order processing and billing to avoid lost revenue with a focus on accurate annual recurring revenue and compliance with Company policies
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with order management, preferably in the software industry
- Salesforce experience required, CPQ experience highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably accounting or finance
- Passion for managing, organizing, and analyzing large and/or ambiguous sets of data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **