Business Intelligence Consultant - Team Lead
Business Intelligence Consultant – Team Lead (Singapore)
We currently seek a qualified Business Intelligence Consultant Team Lead to join the team. The candidate should be a technical-minded team player with strong interpersonal skills since the role involves substantial contact with both clients and business partners. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a quick learner seeking career development and regional exposure. This position has two primary duties: to provide BI solutions and reporting services to existing clients and to supervise daily team assignments. The consultant will be required travel generally to locations throughout Asia. On boarding training on the product will be provided.
- Manage end to end delivery of Business intelligence projects
- Undertaking the necessary requirement analysis with end users and translate them into technical specification.
- Design report, develop data warehouse and provide technical support by using insightsoftware products.
- Design/review the application data-model and customizations using scripting and dashboard visualizations
- Provide end user product training
- Prepare project documentation and training materials
- Fine tune reports and dashboards for high performance and higher volume throughput
- Occasionally be involved in pre-sales activity
- Define, Socialize, & Drive BI governance and standard methodologies for team
- High Proficiency in T-SQL, general familiarity with SQL Server, database structures, stored procedures, and SQL view
- Familiar with installation, configuration and tuning of server parameters
- Basic knowledge on IT Networking and Microsoft Office(Excel)
- Highly proficient in the English language, both written and verbal and ability to communicate in Mandarin would be a distinct advantage in order to provide Mandarin speaking end user product training.
- Knowledge of any other BI tool/ETL tool/Reporting tool/Virtualization tool will be advantageous
- Project management skills- Ability to drive projects end-to-end
- Experience building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions
- To be self-motivated, willing to take initiative, be accountable to work independently on project and able to effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- To have excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills, and ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- To be a self-starter and to able to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience as a functional consultant, support specialist, or otherwise similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy/Finance or has working experience in related field
- Prior experience supervising team member’s work assignments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **