Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
Insight software provides the tools and resources to the office of the CFO to answer critical business questions to drive growth and ROI. The product offering consists of over 70 products (and growing) that provide solutions to companies of varying sizes. Users get real-time data to make the best decisions. Companies who use our products can understand overall costs, return on investment for those costs, and ways to improve their revenue and profit. insight software is unique in that we offer such a wide range of products and solutions for the office of the CFO. Our goal is to better align and market these products for our existing and future customers.
FP&A Solutions – tools that provide real data for the company’s finance department to achieve financial planning and analysis needs
Controllership Solutions – tools that provide data reporting solutions for year-end, tax, and other required financial reporting
Capital Management Solutions – tools that provide insight into the company’s asset management and risk analysis for all equity management needs
insight software was formed in May 2018 from two companies: global software and Hubble. Since then, the company has acquired an additional 19 companies (and growing). Each year insight software targets the acquisition of 2-4 companies. Our goal as a company is to continue to integrate and align as a global organization.
Countries: 15+ countries
Size: 2000+ employees
Clients: 30,000+ organizations
For more details about the organization please visit our website www.insightsoftware.com
esign and code automated tests (functional, integration and regression), run manual tests; report metrics and defects.
- Work with developers to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Take ownership of quality through to delivery of fully automated tests
- Drive Quality throughout the devlopment cycle by defining quality gates in the process, demonstrate & bring accountability in the team (Dev, Test, Product manager) for maintaining code & release quality.
- Drive & Participate in bug bashes for features.
- Participate in design and code reviews, creates test cases from design / user stories.
- Be a Tech and Process leader for a team of engineers
- Dev Ops - Study and setup CI and CT environments, work with open source tools to install, monitor, maintain these systems.
- 8+ years of experience in software development for testing in Java, C++ or C#
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft technology stack C#, SQL
- 8+ years of experience in creating automated tests (functional, integration and regression), run manual tests, report metrics and defects
- 3+ years of Experience in leading a team of SDETs and working with the team to set standards, select test-tools / platforms
- Design/Architect and Review Test Strategy and Master Test Plans
- Create & maintain various quality matrixes essential to understand the project progress
- Collaborate with engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Insight Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **