Consultant Professional Services
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
We are now looking for Management Accounting professional to work as a Solution Consultant for the Clausion FPM solution with our extensive customer base.
In a versatile task, you will participate in the delivery project of the Clausion FPM solution as part of the project team, responsible for the implementation of the management accounting (budgeting and forecasting) functionality. You will assist our customers in the use of the Clausion FPM as a content expert after the implementation of the solution. In your job, you will meet regularly with representatives of medium-sized and large Finnish customer groups, and you will get to participate in the development of our customers' financial management processes by working with insightsoftware’s successful solutions.
We hope that you have acquired expertise of Management accounting processes through work experience. You have a brisk, active, and independent approach and good communications skills. It is necessary that that you speak and write fluently in both Finnish and English. It is very important, that you enjoy customer contacts.
- To participate in the delivery project of the Clausion FPM solution as part of the project team.
- To assist our customers in the use of the Clausion FPM solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise to insightsoftware’s customers after implementation project.
- Assist customers to focus on their goals and drive implementations towards a success.
- Report status to project manager and independently pick-up and follow-up actions points.
- Provide customer product feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Expertise of Management Accounting and CPM-tools.
- Good Excel-skills.
- Customer-oriented and excellent communication skills in Finnish and in English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and independent
Nice to have:
- General ability to use a SQL-language
- Consulting experience
- Prior experience leading customer workshops
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **