Business Development Representative
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Your primary responsibility as a Business Development Representative will be to drive bookings for sales meetings and help generate recurring revenue growth by sourcing, qualifying, and developing the sales pipeline. As a new BDR, you will receive training and development with tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers!
What will you do?
- Conduct high quality and high-volume outbound prospecting (using social media, LinkedIn, emails, phone calls etc) to generate qualified leads for the sales teams
- Communicate insightsoftware’s value proposition quickly and effectively to engage your audience
- Meeting, and exceeding where possible monthly, quarterly, and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams on strategy to meet sales goals
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to qualify leads, learning about the sales process along the way
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive level managers at large companies
How will you get it done?
- World class training - benefit from world class sales training from our in-house enablement team as well as support from the existing BDR sales team in London.
- Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our revolutionary products
- Drive & Grit – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – perform well both independently and as part of a team
- A-levels or equivalent
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career in technology!
- High energy, 'can-do' attitude
- An inquisitive, questioning person
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
What are the perks?
- We are now over 3,000 employees worldwide
- You will become part of an amazing fast paced culture with a supportive team who will provide an environment where you can be highly successful
- Fully stocked Beer & Soft drinks fridge in office
- World Class sales training from a dedicated enablement team
- Generous basic salary and bonus/commission included
- Incredible career opportunites working for one of the fastest growing software companies in the world.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **