Vice President, Global Alliances & Partnerships
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As VP of Global Alliances and Partnerships, you be instrumental in driving software sales through channel partners. You will lead two key initiatives – increasing sales through existing partners and recruiting and expanding the pipeline by engaging and expanding our global allainces and parnterships. This individual will lead a team of channel account managers and will guide and coach best practices to achieve overall sales goals. This position reports to the SVP of Global Alliances & Partnerships.
- Lead team and partners to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings targets.
- Effectively forecast monthly, quarterly and annual bookings vs. targets.
- Expand partners selling insightsoftware products and the number of products sold
- Plan and execute co-marketing, lead generation activities and sales campaigns with selected partners to drive pipeline and close business.
- Work with insightsoftware cross-functional teams to enable partners for success.
- Develop and maintain programs with partners to build their go-to-market (GTM) motions in alignment with insightsoftware’s best practices guidelines.
- Create and/or enhance existing programs and assets for strategic partnerships to leverage and drive needed innovation.
- 10+ years of ISV/channel partner experience in software sales
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding bookings and revenue growth targets
- Experience working with ERPs and their ecosystems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- Established track record of coordinating and collaborating across multiple functions to book software and services revenue
- Thorough knowledge of ERP and EPM systems
- Experience working with private equity, in a M&A intensive environment
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **