Expert IT Support Analyst
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team.
· Work with developers to fix/improve ITSM, document the same, train team members on it.
· 1 year of hands-on experience with user management on AD, DNS and DHCP
· Experience of working with OEM's and coordinate support to end users. Track progress, escalate as necessary
· In depth understanding on Virtualization and be able to train fellow team members on it.
· 7+ Year experience on supporting Windows 10, Outlook, Teams/Zoom, Antivirus, Office, VPN, Oracle/SAP etc. In depth troubleshooting on Mac/Linux
· 1 year experience on remote support tools (LogMeIn/Bomgar/TeamViewer etc). Identify areas for support automation/script creation. Ability to read/understand PowerShell scripts and deploy them.
· Work with Infra admins to deploy automation on M365, document the same, train team members on it. Work with MS in case of Issues/outages.
· 3 + years of support experience on ACD/Collab tools and hands on configuring Chat bot and other upcoming automation technologies around IT Support
· Associates, Bachelor’s Degree, technical certification, or experience in a related field
· Typically requires 8+ years of relevant work experience. 2+ years of the total experience should be around running shift operations.
· MCSE (Window server) + CCNA, ITIL Intermediate (Service Operations/Transition)
· Explains the context of multiple interrelated situations, asks probing questions, and solicits input
· Confidently presents controversial and/or complex information to all levels of the organization
· Leads the development of written information for highly visible or complex situations
· Network with key contacts outside of their area of expertise and is able to remove friction points.
· Coaches Sr team members in the subject of interviewing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **