Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future Insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team.
The Contracts Manager negotiates, develops and drafts contracts and partners with internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are in compliance with and adhere to legal terms, conditions, and policies. The Contracts Manager has a high-impact role at insightsoftware and has an important role in the overall operational efficiency of contracts for the Legal team. Reports to the Assistant General Counsel.
What will you do?
· Draft, review, revise, and negotiate a wide variety of customer and partner contracts including licensing, SaaS, professional services, and support, NDAs, amendments, and other agreements
· Work closely and partner with the Sales and Partner teams to support revenue contracting
· Provide guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, general contractual questions, and a variety of other customer-driven requests
· Coordinate every aspect of the contract process including review and input from appropriate business functions such as finance and services and working with other members of the Legal team to ensure effective workflow
· Act as a liaison with internal business functions including sales and customer success providing advice and guidance relating to contract generation, process, and timelines
· Help support the maintenance and management of the Legal department's contract templates, documents and contract playbook
· Help administer insightsoftware’s contract management system
· Work on ad hoc projects and other requests as needed and as assigned
· Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in contracting processes and execution
How will you do it?
· Organization and Planning – Plan, organize, schedule, and execute in an efficient, productive manner; focus on key priorities
· Drive and Discipline – Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on getting the job done
· Enthusiasm – Exhibit passion and excitement and embrace a can-do attitude
· Communication - Communicate effectively with internal teams and cross-functional partners, creating promoters at every touchpoint
· Teamwork - Work cross-functionally to achieve team and individual goals
· Attention to Detail - high-level attention to minute details to ensure accuracy
· Perseverance - Demonstrate focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion.
- 5 plus years in a software company in contract management or contract review including commercial contract drafting/review
- Law graduate mandatory
- Willing to work in Central European time zone
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **