Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
HR Business Partner role has two main functions. The first is to be the employee champion and voice of the people in the decision room. The second is to partner with the business to co-create strategy, bring problems to leadership, and work on the team's people plan.
HRBP executes on the people plan by working with business on employee advocacy and talent strategy. HRBPs role model our core values, demonstrate and coach others on how to lead with a talent first mindset and are not afraid to have tough conversations necessary to move the business forward. HRBPs also partner with the HR team to create and roll out new HR programs in the business. This role reports to the Director, HR.
- Contribute to business people strategy discussions by working closely with the management and team leads as well as with the global HR team
- Help build strategy within our departments
- Provide ideas and challenge to management teams, thus being a catalyst for change
- Advise business on people issues, supported by measurement and evaluation
- Be the expert and conduit on people challenges- especially talent, performance, and change
- Work with other parts of HR to align their work with the business
- Have a clear people plan for the departments
- Maintain relationships with HR counterparts and work collaboratively to develop company-wide HR support structures
- Manage and work on important talent strategies such as organizational design, leadership development, team building and HR programs that facilitate growth and achieve our results·
- Work with teams and leadership to align people strategy and our business strategy
- Adjusting HR strategies to respond to changing business needs
- Collaborate cross functionally with peers in Integrations, IT, legal and compliance, finance and shared services who may be able to provide quick solutions to certain problems.
- Dynamic experience in all aspects of Human Resources and as a HR Business Partner who has supported global clients
- Experience operating in a matrix organization environment. Work across geographic/functional lines around the world
- Experience as a strategic business partner with experience in human resources management
- Solid knowledge of German labor law and experience with works councils
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Located in Germany
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **