Associate Project Manager
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At Insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
Working as a member of the newly formed Global PMO, the Project Manager will build positive relationships with customers and serve as the primary point of contact for product implementations and business-led change initiatives. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Leading and working with technical and business consultants to ensure the successful delivery of product implementations for ISW customers.
- Applying and staying within the requirements of the Global PMO methodology, standards and processes.
- Working in collaboration with Professional Services Practice Leadership in the successful delivery of a range of key projects and objectives.
- Be able to multitask, managing several projects at different lifecycle stages, while following excellent project management practices.
- Undertake various project management responsibilities including engaging with client and ISW stakeholders, project planning, project reporting, RAID management, and budget/forecasting.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and analytical, problem-solving capability.
- Understand the “big picture” and manage complex and changing situations while maintaining a positive view towards delivery.
- Assist PMO leadership with internal activities and training of new project managers as needed.
- Significant, recent experience (3+ years) in managing and delivering IT implementation/business change projects in complex and challenging environments.
- Proven track record in the delivery of complicated projects; experience in working closely with customers, senior stakeholders, external parties, and project teams.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, PMP and other project management methodologies.
- Experience in working with external customers, preferably in a Professional Services or related environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong professionalism.
Preferred (but not required) qualifications:
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certification
- Experience implementing ERP Financials (EBS, Peoplesoft, JDE, SAP)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **