Account Executive (Remote)
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
If you enjoy hunting new business and the thrill of the WIN, along with building relationships with future customers, then you’re whom we’re looking for to grow our sales team! With uncapped earning potential, the Account Executive will be part of our dynamic sales organization, responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities. You will qualify leads, identify decision-makers, determine customer needs, present and demonstrate our solutions, overcome objections, and close sales, making you the owner of the full sales cycle. As a new AE, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunities for advancement for top performers!
What do you get?
- Competitive base salary
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, an unlimited PTO program, and paid holidays!
- Comprehensive one-week onboarding program
- 5-week Sales Boot Camp, incorporating MEDDIC sales and qualification methodology, along with an emphasis on understanding the customer's journey
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- Integrated 6 acquisitions over the last year
What will you do?
- Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Use a consultative approach to diagnose our customer’s needs
- Remain highly knowledgeable of company products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- WIN – close deals and acquire new customers
How will you get it done?
- Results Orientation – Demonstrate a track record of success in bringing in new customers, exceeding quotas, and maximizing revenue
- Engaging Presence – Use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects and customers, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our product
- Drive & Grit – Operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
Are you a fit?
- 3-5 years software sales experience required
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- ·Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to work from home (if outside Raleigh, NC)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion
Your information will be kept confidential per EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)